Neil Deakin(автор xulplanet.com
) в своём блоге
Множество больших изменений на XULPlanet. Вот часть из них:
- I have personally gone through every XUL tag, attribute and property and
combed through the XBL bindings and C++ code that implement them, to ensure
that the element
reference is complete and accurate.
- A new Scriptable
Object Reference lists objects that are available to unprivileged
the XPCOM reference.
- The element reference now lists inherited attributes and properties
along the side.
- The element reference lists the types of most attributes and properties
as well as the return types of methods.
element reference now lists some common style classes that can be
applied to elements. These classes work in at least the Classic and
Modern themes and should in others as well.
- Two new sections about
updaters have been added to the XUL tutorial.
- The tutorial sections on focus,
and broadcasters have been
- Sidebars have been added to the reference pages for better
- Comments are now available on the
and the new scriptable object reference.
- An index of frozen
interfaces has been added.
- Components in the XPCOM reference now list all the methods of all the
interfaces that they implement. For example, see the reference for the
- Interfaces now provide a cross reference of other interfaces that refer
to them, either via a property, a method argument or a return type. For
an example, see the
- A bug where unscriptable properties were not marked as such in the XPCOM
reference is fixed.
- The main page has been reworked a bit to make it clearer as to what
information is available.
Другие новости на тему: XUL
Хотите помочь? Вы нашли ошибку или хотите сделать комментарий - пишите.
Я рад любой помощи.